Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday Night in Connecticut



I am in my hotel room checking out what is in the room. King size bed - nice. Fridge and microwave - nice, but I don't plan to use. TV and remote are working - excellent.

Well, I am a little homesick. I miss my family.

OK, next I am reading the directory on the desk. I am at New England's top ranked public university, the University of Connecticut. I am at the main campus in Storr's. I have been inside the Nathan Hale Inn since I have arrived. I am looking forward to a little free time to check out local sights.

Well, let's see. The directory says that local attractions include... a dairy? I need to get some sleep. I think I must be reading this thing wrong. I am rather sleepy.

Good night from Connecticut...

No comments:

Post a Comment