Saturday, July 28, 2007

Full Tummy - Rainy Saturday

It seems like we have developed a tradition of having lunch out on Saturdays.

Today, it is kind of a gloomy day with gray skies and a feeling that it will rain soon. Not much is going on anywhere. I really didn't feel like driving very far, so I took Katie, Michael, Rachel and Brandon to eat at Frisch's.

To entertain themselves, the kids always turn the paper placemats over so they can play hangman. They seem to stump me every time.

It is funny to listen to these guys talking to each other. It is like hearing four conversations going at the same time. I can never follow what they are talking about, yet, they have no problem carrying out their conversations.

Next we went to get an ice cream at UDF. Oh, how I love the chocolate malts from there. However, I restrained from having the extra, and I do mean extra, calories. The kids are not worried about things such as calories or carbohydrates...

Everyone is now home and feeling like taking a nap. Perfect timing, full tummy and a rainy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment