Saturday, December 8, 2007

CarolFest 2007

As we have done for many years to celebrate the holiday season, we attended CarolFest.

It never ceases to amaze me the beauty of Music Hall. I especially love the crystal chandeliers, always glittering like well polished diamonds. There is a feel of wealth and culture inside Music Hall. With only a few steps inside the front entry, we left the soiled streets of life and entered into a castle of pure enchantment.


To attend a CarolFest performance, it is truly an event that is shared by the conductor, musicians, and audience – yet it’s also deeply personal to me because of my love for music. Music has always inspired and allowed me to feel emotions much more deeply. It was especially nice this year as we were seated in the sixth row.

To share this with my family is truly heartwarming.

We all treasure the memories that we find each year at CarolFest.

No comments:

Post a Comment